Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Minneapolis children's photography: Some Kiddos I Know and Love

These are some friends of the family whom I enjoy chasing. I got to chase them around the park last fall!! Now that I have the MM blog - I'd like to share - as they are definitely worthy of enjoyment. There is nothing more 'free-flowing' or candid as my opportunity to take photos such as these :)















XO! XO! XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment