Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Friday, September 2, 2011

MN Senior Photos: A Girl, a Prom Dress, and a Motorcycle...


Ah - but there was much more to it than that! I had SO much fun with Olivia's HS Senior Session! She's a free-spirit, full of spunk, who loves nature and shares an affinity for motorcycles with her dad. She had expressed to me right away that she loves my candid work, and didn't want to have anything 'posed' for this session. She didn't have to ask me twice! Though she stopped and smiled for a few, none of these situations were staged. I followed her lead, chasing her around her yard, watching as she played on the motorcycle, and through trees, a nearby creek, and among boulders; I couldn't have asked for more. While the sun is considered a foe by many photographers - it is one of my best friends~ It broke free of the clouds it had been hiding beneath all day long, just in time to play with us for a while before settling in for the evening. 
Thank you sun, and thank you Olivia! Below, I've featured my top favorites; I hope that you and your family & friends will enjoy these as much as I am.


































No comments:

Post a Comment