Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Denise Mack - In the MN State Fair Fine Arts Exhibition 2013!


Anyone who has tried to submit a piece for the MN State Fair Fine Arts Exhibition knows how challenging it can be to have their art accepted for display each year. This year is now my second in a row - and I couldn't be more excited or honored! Art is very personal and subjective, and it's rewarding when the jurors see what you see in a piece, and share in your enthusiasm for the content that you are representing. It's amazing to be part of something so prestigious. 
For a look back at last year's exhibited photo, click HERE
To view the 2013 participatory photo, and Preview Night samplings, see below. 
Art is such an integral part of my being and my life, and I truly thrive on capturing the world around me from a uniquely introspective perspective. Thanks for sharing in my joy!


Denise Mack's photo entry, accepted for display in this year's MN State Fair Fine Arts Exhibit! (2013)

 Feeling proud to be displayed among so many talented local artists!
(Photo by Joel)

I felt that this frame really appealed to the nature of this photo. So glad to have found it.
 (Photo by Joel)



 Supportive family who attended Preview Night with me!

A family photo - taken by Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment