Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Duluth Nature Photography - Re-Visit...

Blogging the Duluth trip made me want to re-visit my solo Duluth trip from 2007. More beauty captured ~ Enjoy!


The view from my room..... Yum!


More fog! And wind, and waves....






















The lift-bridge at night + ore ship = Love :)










From atop the Radisson


Some glimmer


Self-portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment