Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MN State Fair Photos: This Get-Together IS Great!

My Miscellaneous Mayhem blog is precisely that - and so a good venue for keeping up on my happs outside of weddings. I thrive on maintaining a balance of some accord, and find that I'm at my happiest and most productive when I do. So while I LOVE shooting weddings in a candid and artistic fashion, I also love many varied aspects of life - I will continue to share bits and pieces of some such aspects of life that encompass fun photo opps as well. Cheers!


The MN State Fair is a fun venue for photographing the happs... particularly when you have tiny tots along :)







My daughter & I in the back - Photo by husband Joel


Ferris Wheel and Bubbles - what a joy!


Swoosh!


Peek... that's Joel.


My youngest is so little that you can only see her hand in this photo - sticking straight up as if to say "I'm here too!"~












Did I mention I love cows??










Can't wait 'til next year to take more slide photos WHILE sliding! Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment