Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Thursday, September 20, 2012

A MN Garden Wedding, Panola Valley Gardens - Amanda & Matt

I had an absolute blast following my sweetheart of a cousin, Amanda, and her husband Matt, through the amazing scenery at Panola Valley Gardens on their wedding day. It was the longest and most picturesque stretch of "aisle" I've had the privilege of traversing - remaining just steps ahead of the couple while capturing all of the changing variety in the gorgeous surround! I'm thrilled with the resulting photos, and I hope that you and the family will enjoy these as much as I have been. Thank you again for hiring me to cover this unique and memorable day - and congratulations once again! 
Enjoy this sneak-peek of of my top-favorites; (I've reserved a few more for the Website!) Many more to come your way soon!

The bride's gorgeous ring - close up!

Beautiful bridal up-dos



Amazing hand-hewn brooch bouquet design!

a close-up of the hand-made bridal bouquet using a collection of pins and brooches

The bride's gown hangs in good company near the vintage gown in the bridal room

bridal gown details


hand-made corsages using pins, brooches, and lace

A special gift from the mother of the bride!



Bridal beauty!




The bride & groom meet!

The outstanding 'aisle' at the Panola Valley Garden wedding!


Beauty everywhere you turn in this fantastic garden wedding!






The bride and groom share a private first dance among the foliage in the gardens







stolen moment in the gardens with wedding guests!




more garden-wedding magic!



hand made brooch cake-toppers




Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment