Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Denise Mack Photography's Fave Wedding Vendors!


I've spent some time updating my website & blog - and now I must reinstate my updated preferred vendors list! Below you'll find a smattering of wedding vendors that have stood out to me for their products, services, and/ or their approach to customer satisfaction - and with whom I'll gladly network to promote their unique offerings. You know me - I like it very personalized & 'outside-of-the-box'!

     Wedding Officiant: 
Celebrations by Jul 
http://www.celebrationsbyjul.com/default.html
She's fun to work with and she creates a personalized & meaningful ceremony!

-        Minnesota Officiants
 http://www.minnesotaofficiants.com/ 
*I have worked specifically with Jill Englund at the MN History Center; She was bubbly and fun! 

        Wedding Make Up:
-   Make Up by Marwa 
http://makeupbymarwa.com/ 
A-MAZ-ING

Carrie Swearingen - Freelance Make Up Artist with a natural niche for make up
Clswearingen@hotmail.com 
612-968-5533

   Hair:
-    *Brandi Hinrichs of Hair by Hughes & Crew 
http://www.hairbyhughesandcrew.com
  VERY impressed with her talent - a real natural!

   Salons: 
Phresh Spa & Salon in St. Paul
Fab atmosphere and enormous talent  in the way of hair and makeup!
Allure Salon & Spa
*I have worked specifically with Stephanie T. in Lino Lakes
Beautiful shop and gifted hair designers!


 Wedding Musicians & DJ’s:
-       Bill Herman, Entertainer Extraordinaire!
A DJ can make or break your celebration. Bill is not only a DJ, but also your MC, your Wedding Entertainment Director, and your reception-planner! He’ll work with you to make sure your celebratory memories are beyond amazing!

-        Dick Rueter, Square Dance Caller
For something ultra-fun & unique! I’ve seen this in action and anyone can do it with his guidance; He is fantastic!
952-423-7748


The Wedding Dress:
-      Rush’s Bridal – for a GRAND variety of extraordinary styles & design

Simply Bridal - UNIQUE gowns, including those that feature couture-inspired styles, at incredibly reasonable prices! A FABULOUS way to express your individual style without the 'couture' price. Bonus: They have a nice variety of veils, as well as stylish hair pieces and jewelry that speak to a plethora of personalities!
Wedding Catering:
-      Fabulous Catering
They truly live up to their name! Outstanding would be another fitting adjective.


Wedding-worthy Sweet Treats:
-      Muddy Paws Cheesecake
*I have a gluten allergy – so I haven’t tried many wedding cakes since learning about my condition. But – I can eat cheesecake (without the crust) – and theirs is outstanding! 

Flowers:   
Luna Vinca
http://www.lunavinca.com/index.html
I've witnessed the amazing arrangements of bouquets & centerpieces, as well as boutonnieres, corsages, and cake flowers first-hand. GORGEOUS! The couple received compliments to their flowers throughout the day. Happy to be networking with this fab florist.

No comments:

Post a Comment