Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Sunday, November 10, 2013

Minnesota Fall Leaves Family Photography - by Denise Mack

For a while there, DMP was not offering any non-wedding photo sessions. Recently during the re-design of Denise Mack Photography's services, I decided to re-instate non-wedding mini-sessions on an as-available basis, when requested. 
(Please inquire for details and specifications if you are considering a Mini-Life-Session.) 
I'm so glad I decided to do so just before Tracey contacted me about a Fall session with her family!
Hands-down, this has been my favorite family to photograph over the years! I love how much they value the uniqueness of my style. Because of this - they are so great about being themselves and really getting into it - truly enjoying each session - which equates to fun, fun, FUN photos! 
I had the opportunity to photograph Tracey and Joel's wedding, and have since been able to enjoy watching their family grow. I'm not sure how I'll be able to top this one in future seasons - as the "pow!" of those MN Fall Colors, and the amazing golden hour of sunlight, all came together to make for something visually delicious! 
I hope they will equate to years of joy for the Fabulous Fussy's!


























No comments:

Post a Comment