Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year’s “Revolutions”!




It’s that time of year when we begin anew! 
What’s new at Denise Mack Photography for 2014?


There are a few note-worthy items of interest…

  1. It’s time to unveil my commitment to adhering to an unprecedented level of FUNprofessionalism! Get an in-depth look into what it’s like to work with me. I promise - it is so NOT boring 
  2. A new blog… and it’s all about YOU! I’m dedicated to making your experience with DMP meaningful and memorable – and offering some guidance in the wedding planning process can only ensure such an experience! I plan to not only continue to showcase some of my favorite work, but also to contribute to easing your wedding-worries by providing articles pertaining to all-things-wedding! [And of the UNCONVENTIONAL variety. Holla!]
  3. For a limited time (weddings booked during 2014 - scheduled for this season or next), I'm including my travel costs (up to $300) for wooded weddings in the wild! Get in touch for more details~

 Looking for unique and natural, art-driven wedding day documentary, or know someone who is? Contact me to inquire about your date today! 
 *Accepting a limited number of weddings per season. Don’t waste another minute!


Denise Mack Photography is putting the FUN in Professionalism! 
DMP provides candid and natural wedding day documentary with artistic flair, in the Twin Cities Metro, Greater MN, Wisconsin, and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment