Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baby Photography in Minneapolis: Griffin is 6 Months Old!

I'm in the process of incorporating some new services into the Denise Mack Photography biz... I've reserved a few favorites from my recent session with this little guy and his parents for the web. But there were many, many fun ones! So, here are just a few more. Happy Holidays & Cheers!

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment