Denise Mack Photography provides candid wedding photography coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul/ Twin Cities area ~ and beyond. Available for travel/ destination weddings; Please inquire for a customized travel quote. Twin Cities wedding photojournalism services begin at $3700. Photography Gift Registries are available.Please contact me for details ~ I look forward to hearing from you!


Sunday, December 13, 2009

Minneapolis Christmas Photography: Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I took some photos for the local credit union during Santa's visit...(An out-of-the-ordinary shoot for me, but there were opportunities for some fun candid moments throughout the day.) The experience was rather enjoyable, and Santa and Mrs. Claus were as adorable as all the kiddies who came to say hi! There were many photos of all of the fun and frolic - but here are a few unique faves that stand out for me. Enjoy!

What a moment!

 
 
 
 
 
 
High-five!

 
 
 
 
Fun for kids of all ages :)

 
And Santa too!

 
 
Yep, I think he fits the bill ;)
See you next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment